Having wired up the 4 point motors on the layout yesterday, I have started to do further wiring up today.
I have decided to operate the building lights, street lamps, platform lamps, traffic lights and bellisa beacons directly from the boat’s 12v, so I ran the supply from the wall socket to near the switch panel (the screw block can just be seen bottom right corner of the first photo) so it is ready for when I install and need to connect the various lights.
I have now wired up the 3 isolating sections, 2 on the engine shed siding and one on the canal wharf siding.
I have stapled a copy of the switch layout under the baseboard to make life easier whilst working underneath fixed baseboards.
A close-up of the underside of the switch panel. Quite a lot more wiring to be done, but all in good time.
Wiring to 2 of the point motors, at the engine shed end of the station, and the isolating sections.