Detail painting of the Railway Inn this morning and afternoon.
![]() |
| Not that you can see it, but this morning I painted the window casements gloss white and then the 2 doors and 3 upper windows cills gloss black |
![]() |
| I have done the same to the rear of the Inn |
![]() |
| Chimney flue inspection hatch painted gloss black |
![]() |
| To allow the paint some time to dry I vacuumed up the loose green flock on the castle mound now the glue had set |
![]() |
| After lunch I painted all the fancy tiles red, and all the lower window and door surrounds grey |
![]() |
| Same again on the end of the Inn |
![]() |
| Same again to the rear of the Inn |
![]() |
| Fancy tiles painted red on this end wall and each side of the chimney, chimney crown painted grey and chimney pots red |








No comments:
Post a Comment