Having had problems with static grass on my previous layout, yesterday, I prepared a piece of the foam I used to created the castle mound as a test piece. First I painted it with the brown paint I used on the layout, I divided it into 4 sections (P.S. I should have taken a photo of it to show the dividing lines which can just about be seen). 1 section I left painted, the 2nd I applied ordinary PVA glue, the 3rd I used the new static grass glue I bought last week and the 4th had the old static grass glue I still had. I wanted to see which surface was most successful. First thing this morning I applied some static grass before going to our Medical centre to give a blood sample, Upon returning home, as can be seen from the result, all 4 were the same, so the painted but untreated with glue option it is then, which will save a lot of extra work and glue.
I may have to use a cushion or pillow to sit on it!!
Keith



No comments:
Post a Comment