Yesterday I finished painting the 2 telephone kiosks that I built Saturday.
The back board inside of both kiosks was created by using this photo, clipping it in Photoshop, then pasting it in a Word document before reducing it down to size and then printing it. I have found that by pasting into Word and reducing it, I get a better resolution and as the word document on my laptop screen is actual size of the printout it is easier to get it to the right size.
However I do have a dilemma as there are 3 options of how the kiosks should be sited, as shown below. I will have to put it to the vote on facebook.
I also finished painting the outside toilet.