Destructive morning today!! Grrrrrrrr!
I was going to continue with laying more static grass, but for some reason I looked at the stone wall between the track and the station masters house and thought "IT IS VERY CLOSE TO THE TRACK!".
I dug out a railway carriage and yes, the wall was way too close 😢. I have had to move it back by 10mm!!🥹.
I reshaped the flowerbed in the rear garden taking up a bit of the lawn by moving the brick edging. Similarly with the flowerbed in the front garden but fortunately it was quite wide so trimming it back did not needed the brick edging to be moved. All the wall reglued in it's new better position.
![]() |
| Front flower bed deflowered and wall moved back |
![]() |
| Rear flower bed deflowered, brick edging moved to allow space for the wall to be moved back |
![]() |
| The complete wall now moved back |
![]() |
| Ballas laid between the track and the stone wall |




No comments:
Post a Comment