Guttering down pipes and waste pipes all attached this morning, which now completes the build of the Railway Inn. Bending the 1mm dia. plastic to fit the overhanging fancy tiles was interesting, I took my time as I didn't want to snap any of them. I have done some touching up of the paintwork now all the handling is over. It is now glued onto the layout 👍.
![]() |
| First and most awkward downpipe fitted |
![]() |
| 2nd downpipe fitted |
![]() |
| 3rd downpipe fitted |
![]() |
| Waste pipes and hopper fitted |
![]() |
| All pipework to the rear of the Inn completed |
![]() |
| 4th downpipe fitted |
![]() |
| 5th and final downpipe fitted |
![]() |
| The front is now also completed |
![]() |
| Glued onto the layout using a hand weight to keep it pressed down |
![]() |
| Viewed from the other side |
Having completed the Railway Inn and glued it in place this morning, this afternoon I glued a section of spear point fencing and a section of stone wall and an access gate behind the Inn. The gate is to give railway staff access to the 2 points and control equipment from the signal box. 😊
![]() |
| Stone wall and spear point fencing behind the Station Inn |
![]() |
| The gate giving access for railway staff to the points |
Keith












No comments:
Post a Comment