Today I have started to tackle a number of small tasks now the major building work is completed on the first baseboard.
![]() |
| First I sprayed with primer the walkway which will go in front of the signal box so staff can cross safely over the point rodding |
![]() |
| On my old layout I cut strips of bricks to create borders between the flowerbeds and pathways/drives/lawns |
![]() |
| So I have cut similar strips of bricks ready to create borders for the large house |
![]() |
| I haven't been happy with the joint of the 2 halves of half-relief banks I joined together |
![]() |
| I have cut a piece of emery cloth to fit over the roof |
![]() |
| I then glued it down with Evo Stik using a handy weight to keep it pressed down |
![]() |
| I joined to half downpipes together and sprayed them with primer |
![]() |
| Once the glue had set on the roof I used Polyfilla to fill the gaps in the low parapet |
![]() |
| After an hour I painted the downpipe gloss black |
![]() |
| I painted the walkway brown |
![]() |
| I rubbed the PolyFilla down on the bank roof and painted the low parapet grey |
![]() |
| I fitted the downpipe I made and painted earlier, it's main objective was to hide the join between the 2 parts of the bank, the join at the other end of the bank is hidden by a chimney. |
![]() |
| Walkway weathered and glued in front of the signal box |
![]() |
| Roof of the bank weathered as recommended by some fellow modellers |
Keith














No comments:
Post a Comment