Last night I laid down the final lawns for the 2 thatched houses, this morning I vacuumed up the loose material then laid the final flowerbeds with earth material. I vacuumed up the loose earth material, this now almost completes all the gardens. Just need some bushes, flowers, fruit and veg patches and maybe some trees. 😁
![]() |
| Large flowerbed for this house |
![]() |
| Lawn and flowerbed behind it |
![]() |
| Lawn and flowerbeds for the 2nd and final house |
![]() |
| Right round behind the 2nd house |
![]() |
| Roadside garden of 1 of the 2 thatched houses |
![]() |
| Part of the trackside garden of the same house |
![]() |
| Remaining gardens of the same house |
![]() |
| Gardens of the last thatched house completed |
Keith








No comments:
Post a Comment