Some stone wall arrived in the post today, but unfortunately not enough so I have had to order some more, hence more detailing this afternoon and I glued in place the new stone walling that had arrived.
![]() |
| Solar panels added to the roof of the Railway Inn |
![]() |
| Single solar panel added to the roof of this thatched house on its tiled roof |
![]() |
| Communications cabinet near the level crossing |
![]() |
| Communications cabinet outside Harold's Larder |
![]() |
| Communications cabinet near the offside bus shelter |
![]() |
| Communications cabinet near the cycle rack |
![]() |
| Coal bunker and bins glued in place at the white thatched cottage |
![]() |
| I added the housewife hanging out her laundry assisted by her daughter and a bench |
![]() |
| Bins glued in place behind this thatched cottage |
![]() |
| Coal bunker and bins glued in place at this thatched cottage |
![]() |
| Pair of bins glued in place behind this thatched house, the other pair are not glued down yet |
![]() |
| 2 passengers added to this bench on the platform |
![]() |
| Section of stone wall from the level crossing to the front of the layout |
![]() |
| Remainder of the stone wall that arrived today between the track and one of the thatched houses |
![]() |
| Earth glued in the garden of this thatched cottage |
![]() |
| Earth glued in the garden of this thatched cottage where a bare patch appeared |
![]() |
| Trees added to these 2 gardens |
![]() |
| I forgot to take a photo of the piece of stone wall I glued in place between the 2 cottages, hence why the tree trunk is in the photo |
Keith


















No comments:
Post a Comment