I started this morning with fitting half-relief trees to the top edge of the rock face, drilled holes for the trees in the woods apart from the 2 small oak trees which I have had to glue into place, I then applied the ballast glue to the last section of track.
![]() |
| Half-relief trees along the top of the rock face |
![]() |
| Holes drilled and trees fitted in them |
![]() |
| You can see the holes I drilled, the 2 small oak trees however have fixed root growth so I have had to glue them in place, I have removed the other trees ready for static grass application |
![]() |
| Ballast glue applied to the track from the baseboard joint to the level crossing |
![]() |
| Ballast glue applied from and including the level crossing round behind the 2 thatched houses |
![]() |
| Ballast glue applied to behind the half-relief buildings |
![]() |
| Glue has lost it white look |
![]() |
| Glue has lost it white look |
![]() |
| Glue has lost it white look |









No comments:
Post a Comment