Almost the last major work on Hadarford this afternoon with static grass applied along the front edge of the central baseboard and large areas of the righthand one. I know my trees in the woods look a bit strange, I removed the trees temporarily to be able to apply the grass but needed to mark the fixing holes drilled in the baseboard. I did this on my previous layout and it worked well, having left the grass for a while to set I then glued the trees in the wood.
![]() |
| Part of the front edge of the central baseboard grassed with 2mm long spring grass |
![]() |
| Bit more of the front edge done |
![]() |
| Bit more of the front edge done |
![]() |
| Final very thin bit of the central baseboard grassed |
![]() |
| First part of the 3rd baseboard grassed |
![]() |
| Field area of the final baseboard grassed with some longer (4mm in length) patchy grass on top of the base 2mm spring grass |
![]() |
| Woods area grassed with 2mm then 4mm patchy grass |
![]() |
| 2 fields grassed will 2mm spring then 4mm patchy |
![]() |
| Kerb side 2mm spring grass either side of the road and corner of the next field |
![]() |
| Trees glued in the woods |
Keith










No comments:
Post a Comment