A special day today, it's 1 year ago today that I started to work on my new layout in our flat, so quite fitting that I should complete the final major work today with laying the last sections of static grass. I do have to complete the gardens of the 2 thatched houses, but I don't class that as 'major' work, then it is down to adding lots of small details, people, animals etc. Happy 1st birthday new Hadarford 🎂 🎉.
I have corrected a mistake and started work on the last 2 gardens.
 |
| 2 sections of static grass on the town side of the level crossing |
 |
| Static grass alongside the track from the level crossing past one of the thatched houses |
 |
| Continuation of the static grass alongside the track past the second thatched house |
 |
| New noticeboard on the wall of Harold's Larder, I have had to place it here because when I glued the communications cabinet in place the Evo Stik made the green paint on the cabinet smear on the wall! |
 |
| Final flowerbed borders glued in place |
Keith
No comments:
Post a Comment