Yesterday evening I fitted spearpoint fencing between the station buildings, by the time I had finished the natural light wasn't good enough to take photos, so I took them this morning.
![]() |
| Section of fence between the bus stop and the waiting room |
![]() |
| Section of fence between the waiting room and the 1st station building |
![]() |
| Section of fence between the 2 station buildings with the fence corner to the left |
![]() |
| Previous photo as seen from the other side showing the corner in the fence |
Oops! I noticed this morning that this signal box had a lean to it!!
![]() |
| Ground slope chiselled out and painted |
![]() |
| No longer leaning |
![]() |
| Belisha beacons fitted by the zebra crossing |
![]() |
| Signal box walkway painted wood colour |
![]() |
| Resited signal box 2mm further back to allow room for the walkway |











No comments:
Post a Comment